
Went to Amichi with friends to celebrate Stephanie's birthday:)
Dickson, Jiayi, Jin Ann, Fang Wei, Kah Wei, Gary and I were there..
Gary and I ordered a chicken breast with cheese and ham inside..
It was very delicious!!
And also their mashed potato, the best mashed ever I ate! <3
But I don't recommend their baked potato..
For me, it is tasteless and..
Hmm Sherwood's baked potato is much more better than them><

Gary and I.. Not as sweet as them but..
I love him XP hahahahaha..
***************************
Actually I was worry when going out with them coz worry no topic to chat..
But after today, my worry is nothing LOL
All of them are nice and talkative XD especially jiayi..
I thought I'm a boring person and will not have topic with them..
BUt today chat quite a lot with her..
ANd now I'm very looking forward for the Genting & KL trip,
coz I sure I can learn a lot of things like technique of choose shirt from her!!
Haha.. <3 <3
*******************************
Last but not least, Bi Hui's brother is selling honey cornflakes and cornflake cookies..
He will go to Taiwan to study next year so he is earning money now..
Please help him..
haha who knows you're eating the future best chef's handmade cookies now?
Order from me if you want:)
Thanks everyone for today<3
p/s: the photo here is takem from dickson/ stephanie's album XP


2 条评论:
Thanks Bao Shian :) I had a great time with u . Lets shop during KL trip :D I'm looking forward to that trip already !
[All of them are nice and talkative XD especially jiayi..]
Ehemm Ehemm..xD
发表评论