2011年12月16日星期五

Peaceful Day

Woke up early in the morning:)
Woke someone up and we went to KH for breakfast^^

He ordered a curry mee and I ordered two half-boiled egg<3
ate a little curry mee and quite nice..
He helped me break the egg shell
and we enjoyed the lovely time the whole morning:)


Long gai to TC and watch the great waves..
Knew that someone and about talking bad and other bad things..
Hmm well if you talk bad about someone,
other will talk bout you too.. Coz you are not that good also XP
And who cares?? Haha..

Back home..
Slept for 2 hours ++
planned to go for facial after wake up but sis got something to do so have to cancel it..
Well, since nothing to do,
I went to a shop called Kelly,
a nice place that Malreen introduced me to shape my eyebrow XD

"ding dong"..
I pressed the door ring and a lovely lady came..
She invited me to go inside..
This shop is like those shop in the TV..
old type of chairs,
a standing fan,
and a radio on..

I sit on the chair and let the lady to do whatever she want to do to me XP
She cabut cabut cabut..
*ouchhhh!!* *Tahan tahan*
She took a long thread and start to shape my eyebrow..
Wao this really pain><
after 20 minutes..
gao dim^^
I looked into the mirror..
Wao so different XP
satisfied:)

Nothing much today but quite happy to enjoy this rainy day peacefully:)

没有评论: