2011年12月30日星期五

庆功宴.. my last friday in 2001 :)

First of all, let me introduce this young man, Jakie Yu Ming..
He is very helpful and caliber in the camp.
He helped my team to cut ginger,
pindah gas tong,
membaiki water machine
and most important, wake us up! haha

And he very very a same with our dai lou-- Ng Che Siong!!
The way they joke, the way the play, their voice..
And I noticed, both of them also same,
very jaga friend.. When I offered him food, he didn't want and
keep help us pindah table and chairs for us..
95% alike..
the 5% is he is taller, and Che siong is more handsome xP

Jakie YM don't call me 30 years old already!!!!
****************************************************

Okay, today we have a celebration party at Yoke Yen's house..
She has a big house with fish and dogs *envy*

Barbeque today!!
I helped them to ignite the fire til my hands black black and shirts dirty..
And quite fun because we BBQ in the rain!!
Haha sounds impossible but we did it!!
and very fun eventhough all of us become wet wet after BBQ xD

The left one is Wei Wen, a xueji who very lucky send a message to Jiayi wrongly LOL..
The right one is Huai Xin:)

Wei Wen and I.
She is Riche's sister..
Incharge of the games in the camp.. quite caliber:)
and she very cheerful..
When everyone is tired or facing problem,
she still smile and think positively:)
Like her smile:)

Mr Foong Say Kheng!
I knew him since Standard One LOL..
have a very white and smooth skin
nice person:)

Yuen Ling and Say Kheng..

He is Yoeng Nam..
勇敢的男孩--勇男!

My juniors:) Leng lui leh^^

Say Kheng went Korea and he brought us these..



Enjoyed chatting bout next year camp team with them..

I love Xue Hai..
I found friends in Xue Hai..
I found my passions in XUe Hai..
And I learn a lot in Xue Hai..

13179<3

没有评论: