*wake up* Oppsss it's already 11.50am!!
Today, I went to our big bro-- Jia Wang's house!:)
As I entered his house,
musics were on,
Keropok lekor from Pekan was served,
100 plus,
and most important is friends were there<3
Olivia asked me to see Jia Wang cook!
Wao first time I see him cook..
And the Keropok Lekor he fried not bad :)
Next, burger..
The watak utama of the day..
Well I didn't prepare by myself..
I rampas Tiong's burger and eat XP
nice:) all prepared by our Jia Wang gor...
Chit chat with chui teng, kar ann and Xin yi..
about what should we work after these..
Chui teng will be working at the photostate shop in our school..
Kar Ann will be promoter for while..
haha everyone have plans and I just plan to work at Kumon and promoter.. LOL
Next! Card games!!
UNO..
Heart attack..
Well, Jia Wang, See Yong and I are slow people and we are the last card holders XP
One more game is play cheat de..
Hmm is like throw the card out and say it is what what what number..
then see whether got people catch you or not..
See Yong don't know how to cheat..
He threw five same types of cards out and say it's 2!
LOL Is there any sets of cards that have 5 "2"?
haha..
We didn't take group photo again..
Then we went to ECM..
Ohya before that!
Our O jie drove See Yong's manual car and drove on the road!!
When the red light turned green..
the car sei for..
I was behind them and saw the car "jumped" for three times..
haha..
Well for a person who didn't drive manual for so long time,
I think she quite pro already:)
At least won't as slow as tortoise LOL haha
bought one bag for Puven..
While waiting for the Parkson worker to wrap the present,
we walked around,
Zhenye and Swee Yang played "mao mao chong",
angry bird..
See Yong also touch here touch there..
and Olivia told me bout Che Siong's funny things..
haha..
Fun be with them:)
wanted to sing k but kena kicked out by the person there because we have too many people=X
Stayed in MBS with Swee Yang and Zhenye..
they read about dogs, cats, fish..
And I read bout Chemistry..
asked Zhenye where to find the cumene part and he still remember is at phenol there..
Haihs... Before exam read til want die also couldn't remember..
Now cincai read I already can remember...LOL
miss my Chemistry..
feel so warm and have a "home" feel when i read Chemistry...
Well, it's too late to appreciate everything..
Sigh..
Jia Wang, Zhenye and Swee Yang going back to their hometown soon..
and some of them like Yeeven and Waijern will also go New Zealand..
I love 6AS3 and will miss our fun moments <3
Thanks for giving me 1 and half year nice memories <3
没有评论:
发表评论