2011年12月19日星期一

Enjoying my days

Yesterday night, I was so sien in my house..
And I ajak my sister, Yuen Ling go long gai..
I guess my mum heard what we said, and worried that we might not drive well during this rainy day, so she kept her car keys and sit inside the room and watched us..

After Yuen Ling and I prepared,
I wanted to find the car key but failed..
I knew my mum kept it..
So I helped her massage sambil chat witg her..
Yuen Ling curi curi walked into the room and she able to find the car key!
Haha..
We drove the car out successfully^^
Eventhough mum went to the window and
scolded us, "sei fei po...."

Hmm hao xiang bu xiao shun..
But we really sien><

We went to papparich and ordered some food..
The Roti Naan quite nice:)
Yuen Ling ordered Tao Sha Pao and complained that the Tao Sha very sweet..

I met Cheryl there with her parents..

We even asked Gary and Boey out ><

LOL very gao xiu=P
like two girls go out meet boy friends=X

Had a nice chat with them :)

*******************************************
Going to enter camp at Tanah Putih this Wednesday night..
Recently go Sin Chew office help up..
Met with Iee Leng, Yue Mei, Say Kheng, Ying Ying..
We do pamphlet and souvenirs together..
38 together..
Lunch together..
Eat Roti Bakar together..

Awwwwww...
miss those days:)

Enjoy working with them..
Eventhough hard but happy:)

:)

没有评论: