2011年12月14日星期三

Another happy day after exam:)

Woke up at 12pm *nice day*
Saw a message from Gary, "gao dim! haha XD"
Yeah he finished his exam too^^

We went out dating and watch Happy Feet..
Before the movie started, we walked around..
*Holding hands*

Wait, the lady there very familiar..
Ops!! My Auntie!!
Arghh!!
*Release hand* *TURN BACK*

But too late,
my auntie didn't see us,
but my cousin did..
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ><
Omg I don't know what will he say in front of my dad..
Really die ><
Nevermind bah:)
I can act don't know anything.. LOL

Happy Feet time:)
Cute Penguins,
nice songs,
wonderful graphics..
But the storyline is not interesting enough><
Both of us bored and just waiting the time to pass inside the cinema><
Haha maybe it doesn't suit us XP

After buy Gary's mousepad,
we went to Mok Naa to eat keropok^^
Waoooooo *happy*
We ate two pulut and six keropok lekor..
It's just too delicious:)
nicer than other place's Keropok..
Yummy <3

7.30pm Chemistry Society Party!!
Went to GC Curry house..
Ordered a chapati.. Yummy<3
Steal my friends' food too =P

We also prepared a cake for birthday girls.. Olivia, Shanice and Malreen:)
Sing Birthday song,
cut cakes..
enjoyed..
Chit chat and laughing..
And as usual I quarrel with Tiong,
Kacau Zhenye and Shirley...haha..
Life is so fun when being with schoolmates:)

Second round..
Pantai Teluk Chempedak!!^^
took lots of funny pics:)
Jumping,
Thousand hands,
Act cool,
Tabik Hormat..
All sorts of pose!!
haha..

Sit in the Mc Donald.. waiting them eat their ice cream while chit chating..
Then go back..

I love being with my friends<3 waiting for tomorrow^^

p/s: Erm sorry to Someone who didn't know this event.. I thought I have inform you>< Hmm.. so sorry..


<3

没有评论: