2011年12月13日星期二

Happy^^

Today is my last day of exam!! Yeah..

After finish my paper,
I looked at the clock..
still left 30 minutes, then I double check my paper..
Look again.. Left 5 minutes!!
And I was thinking, "after 5 minutes, ahahahahahha!!"
Then I smile..

Turn my head around to see what people doing..
Jo Ann checking her paper..
Olivia macam termenung..
Teo went toilet and came back..
Tracy went toilet.....
And when I turn to my right handside,
Siew ai looked at me and we smile to each other.. haha
Jodoh dalam exam hall XD

At the most right handside, one shapo laughed to me!
haha I know what's she thinking,
coz we both are thinking the same thing!!
I know Yee Ven very excited XD

"Masa menjawab sudah tamat.."
Yeah!!!
when i wanted to pass the paper up..
something was not right..
I check again, did last minute change..
Phewwwwwww...

Yeahhhhh!!!!
Excited!!!

Today is just a beautiful day:)
I went home, bath..
fetch sister go for work, and then
went to GC curry house see whether tomorrow can go or not..

Haha I'm happy til..
laugh while driving XPPPP
I'm so happy today,
bought two expensive chicken floss bread to myself,
reload RM10 for myself but actually I just reload yesterday..
Haha I don't care..
I just wanna do something that can make me more happy^^

I passed by Pusat Tuition Tolina,
a tuition centre that I spend almost my 1 and a half year there..
I look at it, toungue come out, like this " XP "
Hahaha
I no need to go there anymore!!! (eventhough kinda miss it sometimes XD)

I pack all my things.. clean my table, keep everything..
No more study table in my living room:)
No more table blocking my parents when they watching TV:)
For me,
no more sitting there until my buttock pain pain XP

Wah!!!!!
Dream!!!
Today my dreams come true!! I am so happy :)
Tomorrow and the following days will be more and more better!!
I got lots of plans..
Will share it here next time!

Enjoy everyone!!! I love you all <3

没有评论: