2011年12月27日星期二

First day in the camp


Haha.. The middle leng lui is me..
I was the emcee of the opening ceremony of our camp:)
This time quite special, because normally we only use Mandarin to host the event..
This time, because we invited Ketua Polis Pahang for this event,
so I have to speak Malay too><
Luckily I have my assistant Yea Shin (The left side) to help me^^

All of a sudden, a night before the camp,
senior asked me to be the emcee..
Coz this time is the Ketua Polis Pahang,
so they want experienced person to host it..
Hmm.. Eventhough I'm old in Xue Hai,
but still a noob emcee.. haha my schoolmates knew it! LOL

I surf internet that night,
to copy and paste some Malay pantun..
Haha..
Able to lafaz two pantun that day..
Proud^^





This is the magician, Steven Yew.
He is just 17 years old and his performance was really nice!
He performed for OCBC bank night before,
He also got sell magic stuff and teach how to play magic..
If you all want to learn, can find him^^

And i still remember how he change the red cloth to a red umbrella..
Pro!!^^

This is us.. With the participators and police:)

To be continue..

没有评论: