First in my life time,
I fall sick during important exam..
Some more math ><
Well yesterday,
my fever never went down..
Panadol really not effective..
I ate 4 pills already also no use..
The 3 hours in the hall yesterday really torturing..
The first 1 and a half hour still can tahan..
I quickly finish every questions that I know..
The last 1 and a half hour really can make me die..
I just do the question without thinking and didnt re check it..
I guess sure got a lot of careless mistakes ><
Arghh..
At least I tried to finish..and I finished it..
Eventhough I still worry I'll fail my math..
But I won't regret because I already try my best..
Thanks Jo Ann for comforting me..
She told me,
the world so big,
STPM so small..
haha..
Sigh fever again.. I go eat my Paracetamol le...
Goodbye and take care!
没有评论:
发表评论