After viewing Olivia's blog.. Touched:')
I understand how she feels..
About the looking down..
Long time ago,
when my dad wanna buy a lao ya car,
my relatives all disagree
because my dad didn't have money..
Hmm.. my dad quite angry bout that coz my dad able to buy,
and they shouldn't stop him coz he already has family..
My mum also not rich, and just studied until standard six..
So some relatives bullied her..
All these time, only my mum complained bout that and I thought she think too much..
But one day, dad also tell me the same thing..
19 years, he never complained..
But he can feel and tahan all those teasing..
Then I know, it is true..
My dad said, my relatives change after I get good results..
Especially after PMR.. and then SPM..
They be good to my mom..
LOL..
Honestly it is a stress for me..
But I know I will be the one who change my family's fate..
So I have to work hard..
However,
my advice,
Just ignore them..
No need bother about their teasing or their action..
Because one day you'll success:)
No need bother them,
because I know almost everyday my mum will get a free massage by me,
and my dad will have us to download songs for him..
Most important, my parents are very much more bahagia than them,
because my parents' daughters are all beautiful and clever and nice xD
Just be happy:D
p/s: not all relatives are bad xP Some of them treat us very good.. Appreciate them <3
没有评论:
发表评论