You didn't smile automaticly for two days.
I miss your smile=)
I know you are having your hard time now.
As facebook say,
you can cry a river,
build a bridge and go through it!!
Haha
lame hor?
hmm i am not really good in making you smile la,
but hopefully you will smile for a second=)
Well you told me,
you don't know what to say anymore.
hmm, just let it be..
You no need to say much.
Those who understand you,
will understand you.
Real friends will accept who are we,
there'll sure have some obstacles to test whether we are real friends.
Well and those obstacles are also a message
to help us improve ourselves..
I know you know what am I saying, right?
That's not a big problem actually..
the solution is as what Yin ying say, "SMILE"^^
You are truly lucky.
Because someone will give you good advices,
make you smile,
and cheer you up..
Haha not me of course XD
However, although I am not a good advicer,
But I am always here for you.
Feel free to talk with me.
even if I busying stressing or what..
Friends are used by us to disturb de ma! right?
haha..
Be happy, smile.
Everything will be alright.
Trust me.
Biosensor leh^^
没有评论:
发表评论