Someone is allowed to paktor,
where her boyfriend no need to buy anything to Bi Hui and Fang Yuan, very soon.
Someone will be very happy because her love one won't leave.
Someone will be very happy because she can pass her birthday in Australia,
with her handsome cousin..haha!!
Someone is getting prettier and prettier and prettier,
and surely will be more prettier after her 18th.
Someone is getting sweeter and sweeter.
Not because of she loves Baskin Robin's sweet ice cream,
but because of someone who can make her smile blissfully.
Haha don't think so much.
The person I mean is me XDD
Someone..
who entered my life since I was 9,
is going to be 18.
is going to be an adult.
I am proud of her.
For everything that she has achieved so far.
I am proud of her courage.
I am proud of her driving skills.
I am proud of her everything.
We come from different family
but we can mix well.
I am rule follower, she is not,
but still we can share our opinions happily.
Nothing to say.
But just a Happy Birthday.
I wish she can achieve what she wants,
and always together with the somebody that she loves,
Always stay happy, pretty and creative.
love ya^^
没有评论:
发表评论