Today, 30th of November,
SMART was having a Volleyball Competition.
and I participated in it!!
LOL it's a miracle for me because honestly
I am noob in sports.
Some more volleyball which need strength and courage to play.
Let me introduce my group members.
They were Che siong, Kah Wai, Kishen, Tien Sern, Jine Yee and Chia Yee.
Initially we have ten members (+Jun Shen, Yi Ling and Jie Shi)
but only 7 of us present.
Ohya! we have a funny group name which I only know today>>>
FU!
Haha..
Well, I was a vase today.
Muahaha..ya..
because I don't have the strength and courage to play volleyball.
So just stood there and watched my members playing.
Actually I did something also,
that is "sim" ball!
Haha..
This competition,
makes me recall my Standard 6 basketball competition.
Well, I forgot whether I'm a vase or not but for sure
my group lost.
I still remember that time I was so sad because of my noobness.
Now Form 6,again a "6", again sport.
again I am noob.
But the difference was the members=)
They are really kind!!
They all covered me so that I won't hit by the ball.
They all asked me to "sim" ball if I couldn't catch the ball.
They all forgave me while I failed to surf the ball.
And they motivated me too!!
Thank you, from the deep of my heart.
I'm happy because we got the second prize.
Haha not my work of course.
But I'm happy because FU win!^^
Another wonderful memory in my Form 6 life^^
没有评论:
发表评论