2010年11月12日星期五

Preparing and Awaiting.

I guess this holiday I will be fulled of activities=)
This sunday, 7am. I will be at Taman Teruntum Kuantan to incharge of
KARE 4th Annual Charity Open Day.








According to Miss Irene,
KARE = Kuantan Animal Rescue and Education.
They're having an open day on 14th of November (Sunday)
And there will be a lots of activities,
such as Dog Fashion and Beauty, Me & My Pet Eating Contest and so on.


For your information, I am going to incharge one of those games.
What a BIG SHOCK NEWS for me!!!!!!
because I am afraid of dogs >.<
LOL I truly scare when they try to lick me!!!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww >.<

Dad said,
"If you always scare of dogs and cats,
you will being bullied. So, just be BRAVE!"

He's right.
Dogs are actually very tame, cute and nice.
I shouldn't afraid but
must try to BE FRIEND with them..

Plan to train myself to be braver at my grandma's house.
She has a dog.
Maybe I should try to touch him and even HUG him..
LOL it will be a really great step for me
to overcome that phobia.. Haha
Hopefully by that day,
My phobia is gone and I can enjoy the activities there=)


Wish me good luck XDD

**************************************************************************
At a wonderful Wednesday night,
while I am enjoying my beloved facebook.
Olivia sms me.

"Do you want to replace me for the duty at Air Supply Concert? Miss Irene offered."
(roughly like that haha because I didn't save the message)


Air supply?? What is air supply??
I thought it is something about aeroplane or helicopter.
and LOL.. I thought we're going to be in the helicopter and go around Kuantan..
muahahahha *think too much*

Replied her I wanna join and to confirm, ask her what's that actually XDD
Rupa-rupanya is singer.... big LOLLLLL for myself!!
but then later she said no place anymore.
*disappointed*=(


The next day,
after tuition,
MIss Irene asked me,
"Bao Shian, do you want to go for the Air Supply Concert to duty?"
"I wannnnnt!! But I thought no more place already??=X"
"Ya but if you want, I can ask for one more place for you.."
Yeah!! Miss Irene is truly kind!!
She sms Dr Shankar and finally I can go=))))))



Laugh ba!
LOL thought Air Supply is helicopter~
Luckily there's GOOGLE in this world=D
I google search.
Air supply is an Australian soft rock duo,
consisting of Graham Russell as guitarist and singer-songwriter
and Russell Hitchcock as lead vocalist.
Never hear their songs.
Maybe I shall hear some before I go.
At least I know what's going on..
Haha!!
First time go concert..
First time duty at the concert..
First time know what is Air Supply XDD
*****************************************************************
Is preparing and awaiting for acitivities which are coming soon^^





1 条评论:

Callie 说...

a lot of activities...appreciate those experience and share with us ya...hehee ^^
be brave for doggie ^^
enjoy ya