2010年11月4日星期四

aGain.. oVerThInkiNg

PMS! I know is your fault! I know!!
Monday I very happy..
now I am very moody!
Stop disturbing me okay??
I am totally sick of you..

I'm sensitive..
LOL
but now I don't care..
I will study hard for my MUET..

Speaking is over..
now still left reading, writing and listening.
Just bought an excercise book for MUET..
6 sets of questions and I will start working hard from now on!

Ohya..
today I met a nice boss..
He told me my nose not healthy.
And let me smell some herbal powder..
OMGGGGGGG!!
ha qiuuuuuu and tear flows up non-stop for 1 1/2 minutes!!
He told me,
today I will have a good night sleep,
few days later my face's colour will change to a healthier colour
and my pimple will be less..
HMMmmmm.. See how first la..

Blogging is really a good way for me to release any unhappiness..
Hahaha

没有评论: