2010年11月3日星期三

Another secret.

I have a secret.
I hope you know but I guess you'll never know.
Coz maybe you don't even know I have a blog.

Actually I hate the fact of this secret.
But what to do?
That's a fact!

Do you know what am I trying to say?
Well nobody will know.
Even after 10 years I view back this,
I also don't know what am I saying.

Just feel like want to write something.
Feel like want to tell you but I don't dare.
Just chat with you but I have nothing to say.

I have to be smart.
I shouldn't choose to do something that I know it maybe not good to me.
Or maybe good?
Nobody know.

I don't dare to take the risk.
For me is a risk.
Chance? Hmm..
No matter what is the result,
it always is a risk.
Always.

I tried to tell others about this.
But day by day,
I discover more and more,
I started to change my mind..

Haihs..
I'm just making the situation become
a situation that I don't hope to be.

LOL..
Nobody will understand this post.

没有评论: