my SpEakIng-
I was truly lucky, because Puan Rohana,
my beloved English teacher was the examiner.
I was not that nervous because of her=)
The title was about which type of teacher should be awarded a
Special Teacher Award.
Haha!! Such a coincidence!!
Sincerely I think she should be awarded.
Because she's caring, she's creative (with her various kinds of stories),
and she helps students achieved good academic results.
Funny thing happened when I was speaking.
When I started to conclude,
*dang!!!*
No electricity!!
LOL I was really powerful huh~ haha!!
The left hand side is her, Puan Rohana;
while the right hand side is her daughter I guess.
My Reading-
Normally, I will sleep during this paperLOL really boring.Surprisingly I didn't this time. Maybe I was nervous.I finished it at the last five minute and didn't even check. Anyway,I believe myself won't do careless mistakes this time=)
My Writing-
Before I comment anything about my writing,I would like to thank my MUET tuition teacher, Ann Wong. Indeed, I have learned a lot from her.And she's very kind! A week before the MUET, I asked her whether can mark for my final exam essays or not.Without a doubt, she agreed and asked me go to her house.She taught me a lot.. Thank you!!
Other than that,I would like to thank my best friend, Keng Leong.Thanks for your notes,Thanks for introducing me Ann Wong's tuition.And of course thanks for your guide in my Form 6 life. Hope you will score well in your STPM^^
OKay back.I used 1 hour for my first essay. Haihs exceeded the time that I had predicted. After that, 5 minutes blank. When I read the title, which was about arranged marriage, i laughed. It's sooooo funny that MUET have this kind of question. But for me, it's not easy to write as I was short of time.
Wrote whatever that flied through my mind, then passed up.
A bit stress after that but later I was okay=)
My Listening~
I am satisfy with this paper, because it's clearer and easier than last time. But Don't know why. I daydream nonsence during the listening.
LOL always like that. Chen Bao Shian >.<
Hopefully I can get the band that I hoped for and no need to take it again=)
*****************
Tomorrow is the Pets activity!!
Excited.
Will not afraid of dogs tomorrow.
WILL NOT!!
too bad Ann Wong is going to holiday tomorrow,
if not I can see her playing with her cute dog=X
Awaiting^^
Nitez ZZZzzzzZZZZ
** Looking at the photo.
The trophy is a gift that my beloved school gave me.
It urged me to improve myself.
I am not as discipline as last time anymore.
But I know what am I doing.
I will work hard, work smart, to success.
Thanks afzan^^
没有评论:
发表评论