Planned to skip school today.
But early in the morning,
wai jern sms me..
Datin Genga asked those who present call those who absent
to come to school..
LOL it seems serious..
then I went to school >.<
LOL half good half bad girl =D
Actually I love school life.
But only with friends!
not the school >.<
Luckily quite a lot funny friends attended school today..
Haha..
Heard Mr Gary sang Indian song..
Watched the nice performance by Mr Dickson and Mr Ng Kah Wai..
and Miss Tiang Shirley to dance "sorry sorry"
muahahaha!!
I found that Bi Hui's classmates are really funny..
They really can make people around them happy=D
*happy* *lucky* because I know them=)))
Ohya, congratz to Bi Yan!! Bi Hui's sister.
She get 7A in her UPSR!!
Yeah!! happy for her^^
Okay..
Our results.
No need say also know not really good.
But wanna say "welldone!!" to those who score 3.00 and above!!
Zhenye, Swee Yang, Jo Ann, Yit Yee, Pavithra,
Bi Hui, Chui Teng, Fang Wei, Fang Yuan and Ng Kah Wai..
Proud of you all..
I promised myself,
next time I will join you all=)
muahaha!!
*********************************
3.18am right now.
I haven't sleep.
Why?
I was studying MUET just now.
remember I said that I have an exercise book with 6 sets of questions??
Hmm..
Til now I only manage to finish 1 set..
LOL
I admit I'm lazy..
XD
Anyway, it's time to sleep zzzZzzzZzzzzzZ..
Nitez=)
没有评论:
发表评论