2010年7月1日星期四

..

First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who concern bout me..
Actually I cried because I think too much..
Something happened few days ago,
made me feel super guilty, sad, and feel myself useless..
And I flashed back the past..
I found that I never improve..
All of this, made me emo and sad..

But now I am okay dy..
Thanks everyone!
Especially Siew Ai,
thanks for your book review..
I feel that what you said was correct!
be INTERESTING,
throw away all the emo, and think positively..
you made me want to buy that book! haha~

and of course olivia..
Thanks for helping me..^^

Well,
last Wednesday,
I did a very geng thing~

I was driving to Semambu badminton court..
And I chose the small road to go because I wanna test myself
Whether I can pass the road successfully or not.
Tooooo sad... I failed!
My car terlanggar something when I turn my car...

"bung!"
"oh my god...死咯死咯!弄花了我就不用活了。。。”
worrying~~

After I parked my car,
I checked it...
phhhhhewwwwww no any scratches on my mum's car!!
hahahahahah~
I was so happy because the car hit something but still in good condition...
hahahahaha...
laugh for my lucky^^

played badminton with olivia, jia yin, yit yee and see yong crazily...

And when all of us walking back to our cars,
I saw something!!!
I saw something!!!!!
I saw something!!!!!!!!

I called see yong who was starting his car and ready to go back..
"信友信友!!!!下车!!快点!!”
"你看你看你看!! 做么我的tayar酱的???”

Then he said..."horrrrr...poncek liao~"

"harrrrrr....惨咯。。。怎样办??”

then he straight away went my car, to find the spare tyre...
And then I asked him, "you know how to change ar?"
he said, "don't know o...first time.."

I was thinking.."don't mafan him lar..."
then I asked him go back and I 'll wait for my dad there..

I called my dad, but he had to fetch my sis back from school..
So i went back to the court and waited there.
After that, I waited inside my car..
with all the doors locked and window opened.

Suddenly, a man ran towards my car..
I was shocked and scared and thinking...
"rob???"

and the man told me that my car's tyre poncek dy and asked me don't go back like this...
hahaha
nice man but I thought he was a bad people...lol

later, my dad came..
mumbling of course...
but glad that everything settled..
haha... luckily I have a super dad^^

Anyway, I was having phobia of driving car after that...
for one day~lol..
I comforted myself, by telling myself..
"每个人都会撞车的咯。。。
撞撞下才会安全吗。。。
我很好了的咯,
撞暴tayar罢了。。
有些人撞到死了啊。。
我还活着。。
撞了这次就不会有下一次。。
因为我有经验了。。。。”

keep comfort myself for that day...

now I can drive confidently...^^

Wish me good luck~lol!!

没有评论: