2010年7月21日星期三

Chui Teng's big day!!!=)

Today is Chui Teng's birthday...
opps!! My dear is officially 18 now! Haha..
Time flies and
this is the third birthday we spend with her...

Well, few days ago, I planned to buy her a cake and give her a surprise...
BUT!! Miss Foo Fang Yuan told her that we gonna buy her a cake!!!

Argggghhhh!!
Oh my god...
Angry+HAHAHAHAHA to Miss Foo...
Well, will you tell your friend a surprise that you wanna give her?
But Fang Yuan did that...
Clever girl..
LOL LOL LOL

Nevermind, we still bought her a cake...
Thanks Olivia for buying the chocolate cake
and thank for her refrigerator too^^
The cake was really YUMMY!!=)

I think she's happy... I can feel that=)
too sad I have to rush to my Math class..
If not we can enjoy the happiness together for longer time! XDD

Dear Chui Teng,

Best friend forever and happy birthday!^^

没有评论: