I am extremely desperate for food these few weeks..
I want KFC.
I want McD.
Especially the nuggets that I couldn't finish last week~
I want fruits,
but I only want red apples, not green apples.
I want banana.
I want longan.
I want kiwi.
I want sweet mango^^
I want eggs.
I want liang fen.
I want steak!! I want Sirloin!!!
I want go to the TC restaurant to eat their cheap but super nice steak!!
I want bread, but not plain bread,
I want Chicken Floss bread!
I want apple bread!
I want cheese stick!
I want French stick! with garlic butter and cheese!!^^
I want Red bean bread.
I am bread lover, bread queen^^
I want mooncake.
No need be special.
Just normal,
with red bean or lotus paste is enough for me=)
Plus a cup of chinese tea~ perfect!
I want Cakes!!
Blueberry cheese cake!!
Tiramitsu!!
Marble cheese cake!!
Awww... yummy!!
I want dumplings.
I only love the dumplings that my mum make=)
I want kuih muih.
Anything.
I want the RM2 vegetarian shop's nasi lemak!!
nice~
I love it!
I want chicken, cooked with curry leaves~
I want soup.. any soup that my mum or grandma cook~
I want food!
I want food!
I want food!
Chen Bao Shian wants food!
Food food food food food food food!!
I am not starving, just desperate=)
没有评论:
发表评论