2010年7月22日星期四

Bao Shian is complaining!!

Jo Ann told me something today.

Well, not good to write it here,
but it is really unfair!
And I guess if you same class with me,
you will know what happened..
what Jo Ann said is right...
It's regarding to our principles.
That's why all of us dislike their way to handle this thing.
Pity Jo Ann... But take it as an experience my dear...
And I will try and fight for it tomorrow!

"Almost 90% of SMART students' parents have
the salary more than RM5000."

said the principal.

Dear my friends, I am one of the 10%!
Hahaha...
Anyway, it's not worthy to make everyone unhappy
due to the small amount of $$..
So, forget it after you all read this post..

...................................
This is not the first time for me to face unfair things.
Is many times!

What is the previous things?
Well, not going to mention here as you all will beh song me if i say it out.

I tried to forget it.
But when I heard Jo Ann say about 'PRINCIPLE',
I started to think about it.

Why somebody can get advantages without doing anything,
while I have to work hard,
with sweat, tears and blood to get the same reward?
I didn't complain about it that time,
because I am the minority,
and all of them are the majority.
If I say it out,
I guess my schoolmates will beh song me...

LOL

Yaya yaya...
I am coward...
Didn't fight for the fairness...

I read a passage which its topic is about "Depression".
The passage mention that,
those who think that the world are always fair,
or is fair,
will get depression.

I don't wanna get it...
So, I will accept it,
with smile=)

Haha..
Fake smile!!XDDD

没有评论: