Just back from a birthday gathering.
It's fun! and I will blogging about it later.=)
but olivia and bi hui were not there.
Both of them are my best friends who I normally share my secret with.
They're not there.
So I write my secret here..
I feel like wanna cry in this week. Many things happen..
But I don't know how to tell and who to tell..
Even when I facing bi hui and olivia..
I wanna say it out but.. can't...
I feel like wanna cry..
Of course I know that is NOT PMS..
Something happened.
No!
Is many things happened..
I found my problem..
My big problem..
But I don't know how to solve it..
I DON'T KNOW
I DON'T KNOW
I DON'T KNOW
I found that Chen Bao Shian stop growing since form 5..
I can't improve myself since form 5..
Stucked..
What happen?
Only I know..
But I really don't know how...
What to do?
After my SPM,
I chose not to think about it...
But now..
Problems occur and i HAVE to face it...
Feel like wanna cry in this week.
And finally i cry right now..
Cry no use..
I am crying.. I am no use.. mei you yong..
Sad..
Tomorrow olivia won't go to school.
Bi Hui not in the same class with me now..
I scare...
feel sad..
I need someone to talk with..
but i know not two of them..
Anyway, I still need them to accompany me..
But they're not with me..
I know cry no use...Emo no use..sad no use...
maybe i will choose to see a kaunseling teacher tomorrow..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
没有评论:
发表评论