Well..
This week is a very boring week.
4/5 days, teachers didn't enter class,
because choir had to practise,
and teachers had to prepare for the form 6 activity....
I'm an inacitive student=)
Therefore I had free timeS from Monday to Thursday..
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday,
Olivia and I lepak my friends' block..
And most of our time were at 6BK2..
LOL..
I found many things these few days...
First,
I found that dai lou really very attractive.
Why?
Jiayi and Olivia were talking to me at first.
But when he came,
hahahahaha...
I've been ignored.
They took chair for him,
and treat him like the king..
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHA
funny dao~
seeing their expression and reaction..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
just for gossip!!!
hahahahahahaha
Other than that,
I found a nice place at my friends' block..
the second stair...
Nice and greenish scenes,
windy,
strategic place to gossip,
wonderful place to eat...
hahaha...
I love it!^^
I gained some new experience too~
Eat McD with Olivia, Dai Lou and Ultraman AFTER SCHOOL!!
First time, after school, wearing school uniform and went megamall..
haha..But I've fun=)
Secondly,
I skipped school on Wednesday.
Well...Miracle for Olivia...
But I really can't think of any reason for going to school
since there's no teachers...
(p/s: I won't ponteng if I'm still at Afzan...
coz afzan is lovely and I LOVE TENGKU AFZAN!!)
Did many stupid and funny things in this week.
Gossip a lot, chat a lot, play a lot, have fun a lot.
Study-less =)
It has been a wonderful past tense for me,
and my present tense is,
lots of homework and July test.
Add oil everyone~
Thanks for giving me a wonderful week^^
没有评论:
发表评论