And I was sick during holiday and I almost forgot what I did.
LOLss..
But the happiest moment was Sg Lembing Trip^^
With my family, and also my cousin's family~
LOL.. Really enjoyed "pin sek" with Wei Zhen..
And I took two special stones from Sg Lembing=)

My mum put them with her flower.
Haha..
We didn't take any picture
as we played crazily until forgot to take>.< +++++++++++++++++++++ Played badminton with my schoolmates in the holiday.
It was fun!
Knew that many geng ka are always humble=)
And I can forget everything when playing with them^^
Sweat a lot..
Laugh a lot..
Chat a lot..
enjoyed soooo much=)
ps: except for the RM5 saman T_T
+++++++++++++++++++++
My holiday ended with family gathering at Hai Tian Lou.
LOL
I wonder why so many people's watch got problems..
7.30pm is always change to 8.00pm =.='''
Anyway,
it's happy to see my cousin's future husband..
Haha..
Nice guy I think
LOL
+++++++++++++++++++++
I wanna wish my father,
"Happy Father's Day" here.
Sorry for didn't wish him face to face
but he doesn't believe Father's Day is existing in this world.
LOL..
Love you dad^^
We didn't take any picture
as we played crazily until forgot to take>.< +++++++++++++++++++++ Played badminton with my schoolmates in the holiday.
It was fun!
Knew that many geng ka are always humble=)
And I can forget everything when playing with them^^
Sweat a lot..
Laugh a lot..
Chat a lot..
enjoyed soooo much=)
ps: except for the RM5 saman T_T
+++++++++++++++++++++
My holiday ended with family gathering at Hai Tian Lou.
LOL
I wonder why so many people's watch got problems..
7.30pm is always change to 8.00pm =.='''
Anyway,
it's happy to see my cousin's future husband..
Haha..
Nice guy I think
LOL
+++++++++++++++++++++
I wanna wish my father,
"Happy Father's Day" here.
Sorry for didn't wish him face to face
but he doesn't believe Father's Day is existing in this world.
LOL..
Love you dad^^
没有评论:
发表评论