2010年6月25日星期五

My 1st Week After Holidays

Monday:

After two weeks holiday, I forgot everything.
Forgot where is my tie,
Forgot to pin my hair and etc...
Blur morning >.<

NS friends went school. Monday was their first day.
Excited!!
Feel happy to see them..=)
Now, my class has 24 students.
I have 7 new classmates^^
(ps: Jo Ann, don't too stress, take your time! I sure you can handle your studies well=))

Recess time, I shared my MATH PROBLEM with dai lou.
And accidentally, made my nasi lemak tumpah on the floor T_T
RM1 fly~~~~~~~
And that is not my class!!!!!
Feel sorry to the class monitor because i made his place dirty,
but i didn't tell him!!
Shhhh.... Let it be secret=X

Tuesday:

I found that it is impossible for me
to stop chatting with Olivia..
Even Siva also noticed.
She told me,
"you looked quiet, but can talk non-stop with Olivia..
Don't know what you all talking about..."

Chat with her for almost two hours.
And we're quite loud
so I guess whole class who know Mandarin heard what we said >.<
Finally I expressed my feeling about few friends to her.
Was it gossip? I don't know.
But I relieved because she understood my feeling =)


Wednesday:

Mesyuarat Agung for every Unit Koko.
I am in Chemistry Club, St. John Ambulance and Petanque.

Accidentally, I become the president of Chemistry Club.
Planning to be very very humble in Form 6.
But since I was chosen to be president,
I will try my best to run all the activities,
and make every members enjoy the activities=)

During the mesyuarat Agung of St.John Ambulance,
Olivia asked me to choose Dai Lou become the president.
Since Dai Ka Jie asked me to do so,
so I raised my hand and said, "Ng Che Siong"
HAHAHA..
Finally, the president is mei li de shou and
Dai lou is vice president.
And Pui Leng become the secretary=)
Good luck and all the best to them!
I sure they are good leaders and can lead the whole team well^^

Lastly, election for Petanque..Chui Teng be the president!
Quite shocked! Haha..
It was all because she always scold her monitor,and her monitor wanna revenge.
Really funny!
And at the same day, Chui Teng sent THOUSANDS of blank messageS to her monitor.
Pity him but..HAHAHAHA!!
Olivia become the vice president and Sbt become the treasurer.
Nice=) All the best to all of you! I will help if you all need help!

Will be continue....

没有评论: