2010年6月27日星期日

St John Activity=)

Just back from St John activity. Thought will be back at 3pm.
Before I continue my previous post and my homework.
Blogging a while...LOL


Activity today quite boring.
But it became fun when I learning the CPR.
I think the person who taught me forget how to CPR already..
Jeanne, Chui Teng and Pik Kuan were my teacher..
Haha


Had a Clap Hand Competition with Jia Yin, the birthday girl.
Happy birthday! Lao Yin=)
Finally, our hands became red >.<
Ohya, talking about hands,
I saw many nice hands today XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It's a lost to Olivia for didn't attend the activity.
But anyway, hope she'll recover soon=)


Last but not least,
Thanks Dai Lou for his kindness...
Taught me how to go the Dewan..
But I noob.. Couldn't find >.<
But really very thank you!!!!!!

And of course Vicky who fetch Chui Teng and I back home...

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!

Suddenly got a happy feeling because I have so many kind friends=)))

没有评论: