2010年6月5日星期六

Happy holiday^^

Yuen Ling went to a camp...
not really miss but quite worry her...
Good Luck la yuen ling! take it as a challenge!!

==========================
Holiday!! haha.. sure happy=)

and today I am not going to talk about what I want to do during holiday.

But I wanna promise myself,
to stop my bad habits after holiday.

First,
pour my heart on my
Biology,Chemistry,Pengajian Am, Mathematics and MUET...
STOP the thinking of "take it easy!"

Secondly,
STOP chatting with Olivia when teacher is teaching..
I know this is very hard,
but i will try...
to Olivia:
I will tell you why... seriously, we should stop..
otherwise, we will get into a trouble...

Okay, I think that's all for me to stop...haha

=================================

Recently quite disappointed with somebody..

But after chatting with Shu Min,

I feel better..

Because I shouldn't feel sad or down just because of the people..

Haha...

It's the time for me to accept different kinds of people..

And I should look at different angle of the people...

awwww.. relieved=)

===================================

Good Night everyone! Happy holiday^^

没有评论: