Went to Miss Irene's house last night to ask something..
When I wanted to go back, the sky started to rain..
Gary offered to fetch me to my car coz my car parked quite far..
When his car reached my car,
suddenly few motorists pass by our cars..
And they looked into the car..
Got one guy, wearing a vest with a "POLIS" word,
stopped beside our car and asked us to open the window..
Police: "Kenapa tak balik rumah lagi?"
Me: "Kami baru balik dari rumah cikgu.."
The police said to another police: "Mereka nak balik rumah cikgu.."
LOL..!!
Gary: "Bukan.. Kami baru balik daripada rumah cikgu..tanya tentang universiti.."
Then the police kept asking why we haven't go back..
Gary kept say, "nak balik dah..."
LOL he repeated this word few times..
I was so nervous that time..
Then I called Jun Shen..
"Hello,
I tell you ah,
got police here..
You come out lo..
Ask mai teacher come out..
I very scare ah!!"
I think the police saw I call people,
checked Gary's license then go already..
LOL I was so so so scare that time..
At first I worry kena tangkap..
Eventhough I did nothing wrong..
Then I felt that the way they talk doesn't look like police..
And they only wear a "vest" with a word "POLIS"..
No uniform, no any cards that prove that they're police..
AND, their Motor are not police's motor!
Is normal motor only><
I takut til hand shaking while holding the phone..
And I guess my voice also trembling..
Scary moment><
Gary said he was ready to bang those people if they want to attack us...
LOL first time..
I WANT TO BE CINDERELLA LIAO.. GO BACK BEFORE 12!!!!!
And sorry to Jun Shen><
He came out but couldn't find us..
Coz I parked quite far><
Thank you so much anyway!!! :)
Lastly,
Be careful..
Don't know whether they are real police or not..
Play safe, go home earlier xP
没有评论:
发表评论