2012年3月7日星期三

The best result ever:)

It's not straight A.
It's not 4.00.
It's not even reach 3.5.

But this is the result,
my STPM result:)
The best result ever in my life time!!!

I feel so real,
hard work=result.

It tells me, I can go through this second hardest exam in the world:)

It tells me, I can go through other challenges in my future:)

It tells me, I actually can do better, don't be lazy anymore, should do my best everytme..

It tells me, don't burn midnight oil, as it is not good to health, and I will sick><

It tells me, when PMS should eat Primrose Oil, not let the negative thinking affect me xP


I know my parents have high expectation on me..
I know my relatives thought I will get 4A..
I know some people will say my result very bad..

But well, that's my result, I'm proud of it:)

Never regret taking Form 6,
coz I learn more than what I learn xP


Not to forget to thanks my sisters,
they are so supportive and protective!!!
Got a junior say my result cha in front of my sis,
my sis protect me:)
so nice of them :)))))

And to Gary Ng,
congratz!! I'm proud of you!!!:)
Your hardwork paid off:)
See you can do it!!!

And to all my friends,
Olivia, See Yong, Swee Yang, Zhenye, Jia Wang, Tiong Yik, Yeeven, Jo Ann and many many more..
Thank you for everything:)
I enjoyed study with you all:)


The end of Form Six.
It's like watching an awesome movie..:)

没有评论: