2012年3月13日星期二

Choices

It's hard to make choices on where to go and what courses to choose..
I guess everyone is headache-ing on that.
12 choices, with 4 research university that I want so much,
and 8 normal university..

And relatives keep say can help me enter NUS.
LOL well, I know my pointer,
and I know my MUET marks.
This two already make me couldn't enter.
Even if can, I will suffer there..
LOL..

Still remember after Form 5,
I apply lots of things,
make me suffer,
waste papers,
waste my pen inks
and time.

Now I learn to be focus..
Just focus on what I want..
Should I glad that I didn't get 4.00??
Haha..

People said I should have straight away use SPM result and go apply scholarships,
not staying at Form 6 and get this result (in their mind, my result is bad)
People think I should go for this,
Or I should take that course..
People say this course good,
that course not good..
People said science no good,
say that I should go and take finance or anything,
that can work in many sectors next time..
Then I need not worry about the jobs next time..

Well, no right no wrong:)
But people are people,
Chen Bao Shian is Chen Bao Shian..
I know what suit myself most..
And I'm super lucky because my parents respect my choice:D

I always go and see a counseling teacher at Afzan.
She said, "If next time you think you're in the wrong path,
never mind, you can always change to better one.."

I believe God's plan is better than my plan :)
I'll be leaded to the right way.
My mum and sis said I'm always so lucky.
Haha..
If really, I wish I have a bright future:)
With the path I choose:)



没有评论: