to celebrate exam is over and holiday is here! Haha..
12:30
We went to watch movie, World Invasion: Battle in Los Angeles. It is really a nice movie! i give it 4 stars!! It talks about aliens come to earth, to get our water.. Those aliens are ant-like structure. Love the part where they open the alien's body, searching for its heart and kill it. Amazing!! although a bit disgusting XDD
Can see the big robot-like things?
I guess it is a satelite of aliens..
They worked so hard to destroy it!
They are trying hard to save civilians.
Admire his spirit!
I think I wont watch this if Tiong didnt say this nice.. Because in my mind, those combat ar war ar, is boring movies.. Never know it is so so so nice!!
Thanks Tiong for it!!^^
.
.
14:15
We went to sing K..
when they said want to sing k, I was like, "don't want lor!"
Well never sing in front of others, except bhui and olivia they all XP
5 of us, i think swee yang, pik kuan and tiong dare to sing..
Aw and I.... Haha!! I know I am not open enough XD
We sang a lot.. haha Their voice not bad=)) Enjoy singing K with them ^^
.
.
15:30
We went to eat sushi king.
LOL honestly I hate sushi king!!
But enjoy eating with them..
We chat about everything, in the shop, I think we were the most noisy table. Zat lai zat qu.. fun!!
Tiong drank two pot (or flask?) of green tea.. LOL!!
Pik Kuan ate sotongsss.. haha maybe she likes sotong very much..
.
.
We have a nice day=)
Thank you very much!!
and happy holiday!!



没有评论:
发表评论