2011年3月21日星期一

Late night blogging

Don't ask me why I don't want to sleep eventhough it's 03:12 and tomorrow got school XP
I just feel like want to blog.

Think a lot in this holiday.
Somemore think until headache. Paracetemol quite useful but i know it's not good if i eat it too often. Well, not that serious lah.. Haha..

Study?
I am telling myself that, I can do it!
I can do it! I can do it!

I really need time.
I will stop my work and all my tuition soon.
Was hesitating before this.
Don't know want to stop tuitions or not.
Friends said don't stop, because I will lazy when there's nothing to do.
But my dad told me, "others are others, not you. If you feel that's right for you, just go ahead."
Haha.. Thanks dad for advising. Maybe I already did the decision, but don't dare to take actions..
Hmmm...
don't know how to tell Miss Irene..
Hmm..

People say study is suffer, but if don't study, you will suffer for your whole life.
But then, I suffer, and i can't study at the same time.. LOL
I knew it's not right. And i should take some actions.

没有评论: