It's really fun and meaningful!
I feel so bliss and enjoy when playing with them.
teaching them, build their confidence by praising them..
It's truly truly fun!
Work at Kumon, help me a little bit in this activity..
Haha..
When they wanted to cry..
i'll "cry" first to make them laugh=)
claimed they bully me.. and then they all will bully me more..LOL
But nevermind.. as long as they happy, i happy^^
Ohya, this time, due to some of our members went for running competition,
we invited students from other socities to help us.
Thanks!! Thanks!! Thanks!!
They're quite successful in handling children..
Teh loves you too Dickson!! haha..
I asked Puan Lee, whether I can donate some cloth for them or not.
But Puan Lee said, "it will not reach them, the workers will take."
Sigh.. They're pitiful..
Nevermind, We'll plan more games for them^^
I hope this year lower six Chemistry Society members can continue it..
Really hope so^^
=Happy^^=
没有评论:
发表评论