2010年10月1日星期五

Recently

Talk about me first=)
Recently I was busy..
Busy for candles especially..
But our hardwork paid^^
We earned quite a lot and I was kinda surprise for that!!
Thanks to all my chemistry society members,
especially Yee Ven, Olivia, Wai Jern, Jia Wang and etc.
90 degree bow to every members!!
and of course, thanks to every friends that "bong can" me=)))

Well and of course for Xue Hai^^
5 of us,
me, jia xin, shi qing, jia yan and pei ting,
performed shou yu at Megamall.
It's a good experience and I really like both of the songs^^
Appreciate the experience and thanks our sifu- yue mei for teaching us shou yu..

I went Sungai Lembing with my classmates too^^
erm.. I would like to say sorry to see yong actually..
I know you did a lot...
All of us see that and be happy!!
know more about my form teacher- miss yap that day^^
Well, although she's a teacher,
but she looks like a cute student,
she can mix with us well..
shares a lot of experiences with us..
Awwwwww... wanna shout: I have an awesome teacher!!
Thanks olivia for letting me drive your car..
so sorry for my slow motion..LOL
Enjoy that day very much^^

Recently, my classmate- Mr Aw Zhen Ye's birthday!
and my awesome classmates- Siew Ai, khalpana, Yee Ven and Wai Jern
had a special idea to celebrate his birthday--- make tang yuan^^
and a day before his birthday,
we went Yee Ven's house to make tang yuan..
Jin Ann went too..
happy because again, I know more about my funny friends and
enjoy to make tang yuan with them~~
Well, really bliss when I see Zhen Ye so happy..but kena scolded by teacher
coz we are too NOISY!!
xDD

Ahya...
From my observation during every recess time,
my class couples have increased from 3 to 4..
Haha!!
Congratz!!!
But I can't stay at my class le=((
Coz when i see them, I will laugh automaticly>.<
Anyway, I sek zou geh! Won't disturb you all... Continue continue!!
muahahahaha
I love to see you all paktor anyway, it's funny and romantic!!
just like a romantic movie..
The difference is, I no need pay for that^^

In spite of that, let's talk bout my rumours...
I have no comment.
because rumours are rumours..
But that day i kinda angry and irrational when I know teacher know that..
It's okay if the rumours is among students...
If reach teachers... hmmm... It's too over, for me.
However, I am okay now..
Nothing le..
because
PATIENCE IS NIRVANA=))

Just went to eat keropok with miss yap- my class teacher
and my beloved friends- siew ai, yee ven, wai jern and *khalpana..
haha...
We chat a lot... especially about how Mr Ma hamsap>.<
hahaha!!
Impressed by teacher!! She is brave!!
If I was her, I won't dare to do so...
Will learn from her^^
After that, we went to catch insect!!
although it's tired to catch those jumpy swimy insects,
but I really enjoy it!!
especially when it's almost rain!!
wao!! fun!!! great moment!!
haha!!
Love to create wonderful moments with friends~^^


That's all I guess.. for my recently...
gonna fight for my exam le!!
Add oil Chen Bao Shian^^

没有评论: