2010年9月20日星期一

grateful too^^

http://lovely-library.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-dearest-friend.html


View this, and you know who am I talking about=)

the story is continuing..

We are same class now and yes, we're taking form 6 at smart together^^
And among friends,
I spend the most time with her.. haha!

She changes XDD
She is not as cool as last time.
But i like that change=)
more lovely, more cute and like her smile day by day^^

After we enter form 6,
she did something that make me shocked!
It's hard to accept that she did that!
I need two days to accept that! LOL
I WON'T forget it forever!!
haha..

She is the substrate, but always says I am the inhibitor!
sad sad coz I am not and I wont..haha!!

She is always so true.. wont act..
do whatever she likes..
haha... I will learn from her difference=)

What I want to tell her:

I'm not a good friend actually.
I follow my emotion.
And during the "certain day",
I will emo and bad mood..
I might hurt you and make you beh song.
But i know you will understand..
Thanks for your understanding,
if others, I dont think they can understand me.
Glad to have you as my friend=)

Well,
I can't help you in deciding whether wanna continue your piano or not.
But what i want to tell you is,
if you choose something,
etc, dentist as your target,
you should work for it,
and no turning back after doing your decision.
Just dont think bout other things, go for your dream!
If so unlucky you fail, you wont regret, because you already try your best.
Then that time, only choose other road lo XD
I sure you can do it, because you are OLIVIA CHU HUEY WOON^^

Although you hate afzan, i will still love afzan=))
because afzan changed me a lot,
I realise my dream there,
I get to know more about you there,
I get my true and best friend forever there,
teachers there motivated me,
library there full of sweet memories,
even a small plant there, also have our "footprint".
and a lot a lot more that i think no more school can give me=)
haha!

If he really kao you, jiu accept lo..
He is a nice guy^^
and i think he will very appreciate you de!
XDD
hahahahaha!!

thank you for everything=)
hope our friendship will last forever^^

没有评论: