2010年5月28日星期五

Love no-study-schoolday ♥

27th of May, our school had an activity, called "1 BELIA 1 MALAYSIA"
And it was a day, that all Lower Six no need study but play^^


Encik Chang Hong Seong,my new school's principal, and Datin Genga.

The choir.


You know what is this?
This photo is taken when i was laughing.
HAHAHA...
My hand was shaking,
because I captured them secretly...XDD


Consider success one.


Captured by Olivia Chu who always calm=)


Sweet and pretty girls>>
Jine Yee, Kar Ann, Jeanne and
Auntie Chong=)

Yit Yee and Kar Ann.
(ignore Jia Yi.. XDDDD)
Syok camera~ Haha

See Olivia!! Haha.. Like a princess leh~


Olivia and fang yuan, using Bi Hui's kipas.
And Bi Hui said,
she wants to collect money for hak cipta~
XDD


Malreen and I


Auntie Chong and I.
she was drinking the milk that i treated her=)
.
.
.

After recess, we all had to invove in a sport game.
I forgot the name, but, it was fun=)

The boys' cheerleading team.

The Girls' cheerleading team.

Cheryl is very very geng!! Haha..
.
.
After demo, we all formed our own group,
and my group name is Kenzo~
peace^^



The game was really fun!
Although my team lose, but I felt happy because at least i tried=)
Anyway, I think the reason why we lose was because

*We didn't have teamwork and strategies.
We just picked the ball and threw it to the enemy,
but we didn't combine.
We could combine, and attack a person together,
Then i sure it will be better=)

Anyway, it was really fun!!!!

Bao Bao, 俏丽小护士,Teng Teng, Foo Foo and Oli.

Ahli from Hospital Tengku Afzan=)

~Love no-study-schoolday~

1 条评论:

+1 说...

haha..ignore jiayi~~~^^