
I joined Public Speaking Competition during the Orientation Week.
I was very happy as I get the third place^^
Here, I want to thank my papa and mama..
Without them, I won't get this prize..
Secondly, I want to thank to my friends,
especially Catherine, Malreen and Yin Ying for helping me
to prepare for this competition..
Thirdly,
I want to say that..
There were only 3 students joined this competition..
HAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway, it was a good experience=)
I was very happy as I get the third place^^
Here, I want to thank my papa and mama..
Without them, I won't get this prize..
Secondly, I want to thank to my friends,
especially Catherine, Malreen and Yin Ying for helping me
to prepare for this competition..
Thirdly,
I want to say that..
There were only 3 students joined this competition..
HAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway, it was a good experience=)
没有评论:
发表评论