2010年4月28日星期三

outing with NS friends

My NS friends are back!!!

Today is Wednesday, sure ajak them watch movie lo^^
Chiew Ee and Shirley..
Three of us watched Ice Kacang Puppy Love,
quite funny and really got Malaysia feel~

After that we went yamcha~
chose Rotiboy because it is cheaper.
We ordered Set 1, Set 2, one roti boy and one blueberry muffin.
Quite angry with the cashier because he kept on counted wrongly!!!!
At first counted wrong jiu suan liao~
but counted second and third time also wrong!
Chiew Ee explained to them twice they also didn't understand.
Luckily, they understood at last~

I asked them about their NS life~
They two seems very dissatisfied..
Kept on talk the bad things about NS~
And said how they suffered there.
Sometimes they being bullied by the Malays there~
And the food there sure will have some "extra food" which full of proteins
===>Cockroach!!!!!!
And the teachers there very unfair~
Some of them sick also can't get MC...

I very pity them.
And i didn't say much,
just accompany them to buy junk food~
I felt like want to hug them but don't want la...
Later Shirley sure say me SBT!!!haha XD

Shirley is not as happy as last time.
I think she sure very unhappy in NS.
Chiew Ee is as usual, just dissatisfied with her NS life.
I guess Xin Yi and Jo Ann also same.
Miss them a lot!


Nevermind my beloved friends,
one more months you all can free from there.
I hope you all can stay happy no matter what happen.
Remember your friends in Kuantan are always support you!

Love you all^^

没有评论: