
IeeLeng Tan
but once you choose that .. you will regret someday =) but not serious regret la maybe .. hehe
18 hours ago ·

Chen Bao Shian
maybe... but my heart really prefer the ordinary road...
18 hours ago ·

IeeLeng Tan
i also .. maybe you will regret someday .. haha whatever la xD
18 hours ago ·

Chen Bao Shian
haha.. watever la... as long as i happy with my way now=)
18 hours ago ·

Olivia Woon
Agree with Ieeleng. Some how maybe or maybe not will regret what u chosen. People will have their regret moments some how : ) but ordinary road is good for ordinary girl.
18 hours ago ·

IeeLeng Tan
hehe =)
18 hours ago ·

Chen Bao Shian
I am ordinary girl...haha=) am I?
18 hours ago ·

Olivia Woon
Yeah although your outer surface not odinary but your heart is ordinary and I can feel it : )
Facebook comments...
I think i prefer to have a simple life....
=)
Facebook comments...
I think i prefer to have a simple life....
=)
没有评论:
发表评论