Both of them are my best friend.
Today, I want to talk about the right hand side girl--Olivia Chu!
We call her Oli♥
We studied the same class from standard 3 till Form 5.
She is a funny girl,
I love the way she talks story...Haha..
Her facial expression and actions make us laugh non-stop!
She knows many things.
If i have any problem in my daily life,
asking her is always the best way to solve my problems!
She knows how to spend her money wisely,
things that she bought, always the good quality one.
Haha..
Therefore, ask for her opinion before buy anything make me save a lot of $~
We are sooooo a same!!!
We both in love with nice hands!!
Hehe, honestly, I really love nice hands!!
I never tell anyone...
Until one day, we chat in the class about tuition friends,
she suddenly said that someone's hand is very beautiful~~~
I was shocked!!!!
I was thinking, "Oh My GOD!!!!!! She loves nice hands too!!!!"
Then we continue chat about those nice hands
and we have the same opinion about the characteristics of nice hands~!!
Haha.. Finally, I found someone who can talk about nice hands with me!! ^^
I trust her, and I guess she trusts me too=)
We can share our secrets with each other
and trust each other won't tell anyone~
She is a girl that won't act in front of people~
She won't act friendly with those friends that she dislikes~
Haha.. We are not the same in this condition...
She is a talented girl.
She knows how to play piano, violin, guitar...
She knows how to swim, play bowling, badminton,
and if not mistaken, she knows how to ride a horse too~
She is a good observer too.
She understands me.
Other than nice hands, I also love you, Olivia Chu!
We studied the same class from standard 3 till Form 5.
She is a funny girl,
I love the way she talks story...Haha..
Her facial expression and actions make us laugh non-stop!
She knows many things.
If i have any problem in my daily life,
asking her is always the best way to solve my problems!
She knows how to spend her money wisely,
things that she bought, always the good quality one.
Haha..
Therefore, ask for her opinion before buy anything make me save a lot of $~
We are sooooo a same!!!
We both in love with nice hands!!
Hehe, honestly, I really love nice hands!!
I never tell anyone...
Until one day, we chat in the class about tuition friends,
she suddenly said that someone's hand is very beautiful~~~
I was shocked!!!!
I was thinking, "Oh My GOD!!!!!! She loves nice hands too!!!!"
Then we continue chat about those nice hands
and we have the same opinion about the characteristics of nice hands~!!
Haha.. Finally, I found someone who can talk about nice hands with me!! ^^
I trust her, and I guess she trusts me too=)
We can share our secrets with each other
and trust each other won't tell anyone~
She is a girl that won't act in front of people~
She won't act friendly with those friends that she dislikes~
Haha.. We are not the same in this condition...
She is a talented girl.
She knows how to play piano, violin, guitar...
She knows how to swim, play bowling, badminton,
and if not mistaken, she knows how to ride a horse too~
She is a good observer too.
She understands me.
Other than nice hands, I also love you, Olivia Chu!
~Friendship Forever~
1 条评论:
wat a nice frenz u have~ unfortunately, dat day cnt go movie wif her n get to know her >.<
发表评论