2012年4月27日星期五

Unspoken Thoughts

Long long time ago, before I went for Form 6,
I am a person, who will reveal everything to my friends and sisters..

After Form 6,
I didn't..
Grow up already?
Maybe..
Don't trust a person 100%,
This is what I learnt:)

Day by day,
I just like to keep everything to myself..
If you see my blog,
I also never reveal those too happy or too angry or too sad things..
Just normal,
Or just wrote it in the way that you won't know what am I talking about..

Well, not a bad feeling..
but not that wonderful also..
Just can prevent conflicts and prevent others from knowing what am I thinking..

I don't want emo, and I won't emo..
Paling banyak also fa pi qi..
Fa pi qi makes me feel good,
at least can express xP
but will only work during my PMS xD

Lots of things, keep to myself..
Just like I found that after I change my pencil case, the leng lui who sit beside me in the class didn't notice..
Hahahaha small matter.. but at that time, I thought she'll notice and ask..

Just like there're maybe something in my house, I act calm, but actually I scare til can't sleep..

Just like I don't like to explain, but you like me to explain.. I will try my best to explain, but actually I don't like to explain those stress or sad or angry moment.. Not all the time thou, sometimes I like to express to the only one <3

Just like I am super stress, but now I didn't know how to tell others..
I feel good if my emotion won't influence my friends..
I don't want my negative ions jump to their orbitals..
LOL

Sometimes, I found that, express already also no use.. Hurt people hurt ourselves..

Started to learn to keep secrets..
haha
"sahabat ialah orang yang simpan rahsia untuk kamu, kawan ialah orang yang membongkar rahsia kamu.."
The Kotex Girl said..

I love this sentence:)
I want to be people's real sahabat:)

I see lots of things in school.
There's a teacher,
who I very like last time,
she is cute and she'll share a lot of stories to us..
But when I be the teacher there,
I found that rupa-rupanya,
all the teachers think that she's a person who like to sebarkan every news..
In not that polite word, she is a speaker..
Hmm
I was shocked that time!

Sharing stories is good, just sometimes,
should have a limit,
not until the every single thing you heard,
you tell the every single person you meet..


HAHA..

I am lucky, coz I have the chance to be a teacher in my old school,
at least I understand a lot of "why"..

I got the chance to see things in larger degree..

Just to express what am I thinking in a way that you don't know what I talking about..
Almost everything I said here got hidden meaning..



That you might know.

没有评论: