2012年4月14日星期六
Life in Kumon
I have been working at Kumon for about 1 year and 5 months..
I love this job..
At first, I was just a marker..
Kept on mark the worksheet from 4pm til 10pm..
You must be wondering..
Is there so many papers or worksheet for you to mark?
Well, It's a lot!!
Students' homework, students' classwork...
A lot..
And I guess there are around 100 students..
After that, one teacher resigned the job..
So my boss, Miss Joyie trained me to be a Kumon Teacher
Well be a teacher is easy,
but be a Kumon teacher,
for me it is quite hard..
Coz I can't teach them all the time,
I must let them independent..
This is what Kumon's objective, let children think themselves..
I have to see condition to teach..
Moreover, Kumon's method is different from outside..
For example, when you do simple addition like 7 +4,
normal person like me,
will use finger..
But at there,
if you use finger,
it's a very very wrong method..
and many other different method,
I have to learn all over again,
for my addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.........
I am a slow person, hard to adapt to new duty..
I was very stress at the beginning,
and some more, they didn't ask me teach the small children 1+1..
But the higher level students which are something like linear equations,
square roots (without calculator), simultaneous equations and all that..
STRESS for 1 month!!
haha.. Well.. after all,
I am quite experience in teaching higher level students xP *proud*
Recently,
my boss wants me to teach pre-school students..
I thought it will be easy job and I said okay!
but at the first day i go over to lower level,
I blur again..
I didn't know what should I do..
I didn't know who should I teach and who I shouldn't teach..
STRESS again!!
Maybe I am really slow... really hard to adapt..
I even taught them wrongly,
for the questions 23-4 >< HAHA..
I mean my method is worng xP
Well now I started to adapt..
It's quite fun, to teach small little cute students:)
I love them honestly^^
They have many patterns <3
And don't be shocked,
they are very clever,
those Standard Two students are learning Standard 5 Math,
and a Form 2 girl is learning Form 6 Math!!
So good if at my time,
There's a Kumon in Kuantan..
Their method able to make them do Math faster..
Then my Math will be very good:P
I'm proud to be a Kumon teacher^^
and I'll surely send my children to Kumon next time^^ <3
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

没有评论:
发表评论