2011年11月12日星期六

To My Best Friend!

To my best friend,

Don't be emotional already..
move on..
If you don't have the mood to study,
just get any exercise and DO IT!
If you still lazy, copy the answer..
Don't let yourself sink..
You're the star just that now got some awan covering you..
When wind blows,
awan will go,
and the star will shine!!

Trust yourself!
You're the one who love Biology very much!
And remember or not?
Last time we study Chemistry together,
about the electrolysis:)

Don't say no time already..
Who say one week cannot create miracle??
I believe you can!
Because my sensor very good XDDDDD

And to someone who you love,
treat her better,
she very easy tam one..
give her sweet gao dim,
bu yao bu li ta..XP

I have nothing to comment because I don't know what has happened..
And I know how annoying it is if somebody who don't know anything comment on you two de stuff..
Just wish you to make her smile..
She needs you now..
raise her up!

She is a very very kind girl..
The 100 plus when you having volleyball competition,
the leong cha that she WANTED to make (eventhough fail XP)
the bread that she made for you during Valentine..
See how good she is!!!

Jia you!!

没有评论: