
LOL short!!
I heard Jian Hao said,
"one more week, then we will say goodbye and fly~~"
(translated from mandarin XP)
wao! His words really came at the right time..
I stunt a while,
because I never think it come so fast..
We all are going to end our study life after one week..
And after STPM,
we all will seperate..
And today, Dickson distributes cards for almost everyone in his class,
with pictures, greetings and even his nice chinese words!! haha..
So touching when seeing them take pictures, sign for each others..
Made me flash back during Form 5, we're also like that..
Planning to do something for my classmates too..XD
Some of them come from Johor, Pekan, Kuantan..
And we can meet together,
study together for one and a half year..
So nice..
Well study hard first now...
Awaiting for the satay zul party with my chemistry society members and Puan Lee..
Awaiting for the visit to Jia Wang's house at 15th of December..
Awaiting to stay at Aw's house and eat Swee Yang's mum homemade chao zhou bubur ..
Awaiting to go for the Swiss Garden graduation trip and play like last time..
Awaiting to go Genting with my schoolmates..
Good luck friends!!
And I'll try my best in STPM..
good or bad,
nevermind,
If I really work hard for it,
Then I'll proud of my results no matter what:)
Jia You!!
没有评论:
发表评论