2011年7月30日星期六

Personality Test

Went to Counseling Room to do the personality test with Gary, Dickson, Jian Hao and Jia Wei..

We did 160 questions to analyse our personality..

Well, reached the aggressive part,
I got 7 marks..
Haha consider quite high..
Teacher said, this type of people,
not go and hit other ppl that type..
They will say anything without caring other people..
They quite selfish..LOL

Aggressive ppl can't bercanggah with aggressive ppl,
because they'll quarrel..
LOL

haha..
last time my aggressive mark was only 5,
moderate..
now 7 marks le..

I admit I change already..
Don't ever bully me,
LOL because I won't keep quiet!
haha joking joking XD

But got someone get 10 marks..
*salute*
hahahhahahaha!!

The personality quite accurate..
but will try to lower down my aggressive level..

Ohya, my "bersandar" and "kritik diri" become lower dy..
Bersandar means 依赖..
Kritik diri high means low confident..
well.. Good thing ba for me to lower down that? hahaha

Will do my best to be a better me :)

没有评论: