2011年7月28日星期四

To everybody? LOL

Always is the second hand message that kills..
You think you're right,
and I think I'm right..

You think that's truth,
but you are not in our situation,
you will never know how he feels..
We are really fine..
But I guess you won't trust?
Hmm hope things getting better now..

Pengajaran number 1 :
Keep distance, no matter who.. As bhui said, it is always better to keep distance..

Pengajaran number 2 :
You hua jiu jiang, problems start when mei you jiang qing chu..
He She It, all also same..

"Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow,
We must fall in order to know.
Sometimes our vision is clear only
after our eyes washed away with tears"
~SMART planner, first page of May
(don't believe can go buy one and check LOL)

Honestly, in this case, I really get hurt..
Stress for few days and dizziness attack me..
Well after I used up 6 packets of tissue to cry..
I don't have much vision actually..

Now I don't want to know,
to investigate,
or to prove who is right
and who is wrong
Coz everyone also did something to contribute to this..

I just want back the friendship..

Can't believe I said this..

But after all, I found what's more important..
Sigh although things might no return..

Anyway, I would like to say sorry to everything that I did which hurt anyone..

Nothing much to say le, just hope that tomorrow the salt experiment,
We can success:) LOL XP

没有评论: