2011年2月13日星期日

Thanks for everything=)

I feel that I am so lucky
to have friends that willing to listen to me
to have friends that trust me
to have friends that concern about me so much
to have friends that willing to talk to me if any problems happened

Thanks!!
love you all always
and as I say,
TRUST me..
And I believe you all will do=)


------------------------------------------
I am too naive sometimes.
Well I think all the time.

I never know what I did will make anyone not happy.
I am too naive to think there's nothing and need not to worry
and need not be careful of my action.
Sorry for that.


"Naive is not a bad thing actually, though it's rugi to yourselve but if you found the right friend... It's blissful and happiness. Don't try to change yourselve for others if it's a good personality. No one will have forever peaceful perfect life experience. It's the problem that make us learn and grow. Change the bad and maintain the good but never, never ever change who you are because that's what you are."

"Trust me, the appreciation for being who you are is much more than what you try to fake to be"

From my counselor=)

Ya.. I live for myself, not for others.
So I decided to become a naive but clever de Chen Bao Shian.

My happy life will go on=)

-------------------------------------------------------

To Mr Dickson Yong,

welcome for the ucapan thingy..

Thanks for your Bihun goreng=)

Thanks for trusting me too^^

Happy Chinese New Year^^

没有评论: