During my long holiday,
Yee Ven introduced me a job..
That is marking students' homework at Kumon Learning Centre..
RM 4 per hour.
Well I was nothing to do that time,
so I went interview.
Finally I get the job successfully^^
It was really bored while marking..
Imagine yourself keep on marking
from 4pm til 10pm
can drink but can't eat
mark non-stop..
haha I did that for almost one month.
They offered me to teach higher level this year.
I felt that is quite challenging and accepted it=D
Teaching at the higher level is not an easy job.
Students there mostly are in secondary school already..
SOme of them are licik, tipu time, and also tipu me..
Some of them don't like me to go near and they avoid me from looking them..
At the same time,
some of them are nice=))
They chat with me..
and when they dont understand, they will ask me.
Some know that I am new,
will discuss with me about the question,
didnt expect me to teach them the whole thing.
I love their study ways,
as they learn themselves,
not only depend on teachers.
The boss there very kind.
As you know, I am noob..
but she teaches me patiently,
about how to control the class and recording and ways to teach different kinds of questions.
I start to love this job,
dont ask me stop,
because i like it, although a but tiring.
But it improves my math.
and the way I communicate.
Thanks Kumon^^
Ohya, I found that my attitude makes ppl hate me recently.
But who cares? I love myself more recently XD
Happy chinese new year^^
Yin ying, although you didnt come back, but i wish you have a fun and enjoyable holiday^^
没有评论:
发表评论