2011年1月8日星期六

Today!!

8/1/2011 Activity at Orphanage

This morning, 24 of us gather at the orphanage, to carry out our long term activity-- Rekreasi Minda for the orphans there. This is a very meaningful activity and let's see how's the situation today.

Well, we prepared four stations for them to go around.
First was Bina Ayat (English)
We prepared around 50 simple English words and ask them to make a sentence.
After that, they wrote on a small colour paper and then pin it on the polystrene that we prepared, nicely decorated by Siva, Leela, Swaarna=)

Second was Word Search. Jo Ann, Shirley, Lay Wan and Xin Yi handled this station.
We're having some problems there, because they didn't bring their pencils!!
And luckily smart students are quite smart XDD
They just ask them find those words then settled=)

Third station was Sudoku, handled by Zhenye, See Yong, Siew Ai, Pik Kuan and Chun kit..
Same problem. No pencils.. aiks... then we had to sacrifise our pen and pencil for them to play..
Well, those children enjoyed the Sudoku=))

Last station, is ORIGAMI^^
handled by Jine Yee, Shanice, Swee Yang and Shahmini..
We had prepared many colourful papers, but it ended up with not enough because some children took extra ><
Thanks to Chee Yik, he thought of using those unwanted paper to let them make the origami..
Children like that too=))

My own feedback after emo for one hours after the activity XP :
1) We didn't organise very well.
2) We didn't prepare very well.
3) Children are quite naughty.. But that's why we call them children!! haha
4) From my observation, Kisshen, Jo Ann and Siew Ai can control the children. Especially Kisshen. He managed to let those children sit down quietly and had fun with him=)
5) Children very happy after played all these^^


Well, myself, hmmm... always the same problem... fail in initiate children and easy to panic><
Thanks to everyone who join this activity today.
And I truly apologise for every mistakes that I did.
I might be lose control sometimes...><

First time, it's Okay if not perfect enough.
Next time will be better^^

........................................................................................
Now is 2.45pm.
I stopped my Chemistry tuition because of some personal problem.
My Saturday is free for the rest of today=)

I am going to visit my sister later,
and then walk around alone,
to see people, shops with a relax mind.
I need this because I had no free time for the whole week except today.
After that, do all the homework and revise=))
I sure I can do well after some relaxation^^


Again, Chen Bao Shian, all the best!!
You can do it^^

没有评论: